I was wanting a super simple and quick baked oatmeal recipe last weekend and came up with the perfect fix! This baked oatmeal is probably one of my most favorites yet. It’s not loaded with goodies, it’s simple, to the point and delicious! The only thing I would change, is I think next time I’ll use a larger pan so they aren’t so thick, and also store them in the refrigerator so I can cut them up and eat them as bars. Yum!! The larger the pan, the more there is to go around 😉
3 c. quick cooking oats
1 c. brown sugar, packed
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 c. milk
1/2 c. butter, melted
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees
2) Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl (oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt).
3) In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients (eggs, milk, butter).
4) Stir wet mixture into dry mixture.
5) Pour into greased 9×9 pan and bake 40-45 minutes.