- 3 c. Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Xantham Gum mixed into the flour
- 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c. + 1 Tbsp. Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/2 c. Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 c. Mini Chocolate Chips
- Add 3 c. oats to a food processor to make oat flour. Don’t mix too much, ensuring there are still some larger pieces, otherwise they will be a bit too dense.
- Add xantham gum into the oat flour and mix.
- Add brown sugar, brown rice syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Add salt and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 18-20 minutes using an 8×8 baking dish.