- Coop Home Goods Adjustable Loft Pillow | Amazon// Y’all. Go get yourself this pillow. I have searched a long time and this one is amazing. It comes with extra fill so you can choose the firmness!
- Pressurized Craft Beer Growler Uncommon Goods // This is pricey, I admit, but I love the purpose of it! We often get Growlers and it’s always a bummer when the go flat!
- Shorts | Birddogs // My husband has been an avid wearer of these shorts for the last year. They require no boxers/briefs and he is a huge fan. They are the most comfortable shorts ever, according to him, and he is not easy to please when it comes to clothing.
- Nest Door Lock | Amazon // We held off on getting this for awhile because we just didn’t think it was necessary. Then, there was a time where we decided it would be handy, and now I don’t think we’ll ever own a house without one!
- Cole Haan Sneaker | Amazon // I grabbed these for Kyle on a Deal of the Day for $40 and he has loved them. They are super comfy and go with just about everything!
- Ember Temperature Control Travel Mug | Amazon// I’ve heard amazing things about this mug! It is an expensive gift, but one that would keep on giving! They also make another regular mug that is about half the price!
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer | Amazon // This one was a shocker because I didn’t know that he loved his bread trimmer, but he does. So here it is, folks. He likes the adjustable head and it doesn’t come with a million different heads to be changed.
- Ratcheting Wrench | Lowes // This is on my hubby’s wishlist. Apparently it will make for much quicker work with it’s rapid adjustment handle.
- Merino Wool Waffle Knit Scarf | Banana Republic // They have some great colors in this scarf and I love the texture.
- Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane | Uncommon Goods // Not going to lie… I kind of want this for Christmas!
- LINDO Trucker Hat | Amazon // Hubby loves this hat and they have some other cool, simple designs!
- The North Face Mens Apex Risor Hoodie | Amazon // Hubby decided to treat himself to an update North Face jacket since he was still using his one from college. He likes that it’s water and wind repellent and is comfortable.
- Slim Fit Performance Chin0 | Everlane // Another current favorite of the hubby’s. He loves these chinos from Everyone. He has a few different styles and has been pleased with all of them. They have a nice stretch to them, which makes them extra comfortable.
- Woody & Tree Long Sleeve T | Vineyard Vines // My hubby got a bunch of these Ts over the summer and really love them. I love this Woody & Tree print one for the holiday! Note: If you like a slim fit T, size down.
- BeachBody On Demand // We are on our second year of this membership and it is SO worth it. It’s $99 for the year and you get access to tons of different programs that can be done right at home or on the road!
- Beard Grooming & Trimming Kit | Amazon // I plan to purchase this for my hubby since he’s growing his beard out this winter. This kit has almost 5 stars and over 1000 reviews!
- Boxer Brief | Express // These are on Santa’s list this year. We “ie: Kyle” have tried a lot of boxer briefs and keep coming back to the Banana Republic brand, but they’re around $20/pair. These look very similar and are 3/$40. Going to give them a try!
- Wicked Good Slippers | L.L. Bean // I had these in my very first gift guide back in 2017. However, they have since updated them and added a rubber bottom, which I am a HUGE fan of.
Previous Years Gift Guides:
I hope you found something you loved for your little one or to gift! Enjoy!!