- Alphabet Puzzle | Anthropologie // I love the aesthetics of this puzzle and also that is a tray and wipeable! It would work for a wide range of ages going from letter recognition with pictures to shape.
- Artie 3000 The Coding Robot | Amazon // My seven year old saw this and thought it was the coolest thing! You can write the code and this robot will draw the lines for you. Super cool for the engineer-minded kids!
- Ice Cream Scoop Puzzle | Amazon // This puzzle is the coolest. It’s simple enough that younger kiddos can do it and leaves room for creativity because you get to choose how to “build” your sundae!
- Barnwood Balance Bike | Maisonette // Y’all. This BIKE. We already have a balance bike, but my heart really wants this one! Admittedly, it is very expensive, but it is beautiful!
- Rainbow Puzzle | The Natural Baby Company // I have wanted one of these for my kids for a long time and finally just purchased one! The simplicity and beauty of wooden toys like this is amazing!
- Garmin vívofit jr | Amazon // I didn’t know anything like this even existed until the neighbor girl had one and then they appeared in the Target toy catalog with a circle around it. Evie has been wanting a watch and I like that this one also makes staying active an important piece, and it even has a chore tracker!
- B. Bristle Block Stackadoos | Amazon // My kids love these kinds of toys. We have the Magnatiles and Legos the Megablocks and Duplos, but I like that these are a different toy to manipulate.
- smarTrike Folding Baby Tricycle | Amazon // We had a trike similar to this for Adalyn and we got a lot of use out of it. In fact, we still have it and she still rides it. I will be purchasing this one for Beckham and was totally sold on the fact that it folds up!
- Hydro Flask Kids Water Bottle | Amazon // We LOVE these water bottles! They keep the girls’ beverages nice and cold, they’re easy to clean and I like the silicone sleeve on the bottom to help with falls. They also don’t leak too badly, even with the straw up.
- Little Letters Kids Stationary | Anthropologie // Evie has really been getting into writing letters and I thought it would be super fun to get her a little stationary set. This one looks fun and fairly straight forward without lots of extra paper!
- Doll Moses | Crate And Kids // I love these sweet Moses baskets I’ve seen around the internet. I particularly love this one because it’s a bit less expensive than other and it comes with this super cute bedding!
- LCD Writing Tablet | Amazon // These LCD writing tablets are great for travel or when you want a mess-free unsupervised activity for the kids.
- Echo Dot | Amazon // I debated a long time whether to get one of these for the girls’ room. When we got the Echo Show for our room and I found it could tell stories, etc. I was kind of sold on the idea. I love that the new version has a clock so we can get rid of her failing “Ok To Wake Clock”. They do also have a kid’s specific echo which allows for some more permissions to be limited, so do some research!
- LEGO DUPLO Disney Frozen Ice Castle | Amazon // These Disney Duplo sets have been lifesavers for us. With our girls being 7 and 4, there is a gap there that requires our younger have an easier set to play with. This allows her to “play legos” with her sister, without me having to help with instructions or placing pieces.
- Little People, BIG DREAMS Books | Amazon // I first purchased these books for our girls about a year ago, and our oldest, has especially loved them. I think she likes learning about these people in a relatable way. The books start out with a very short story with illustrations and talks about these women as girls. At the end are a few pages with actual pictures of the same story. I for sure have learned a bunch from them, too!
- Kinderfeets Balance Trike + Bike | Amazon // I am mildly obsessed with this bike. It is a trike and then can be converted to a balance bike and I think it is the coolest looking balance bike around!
- Puj Fridge Cups | Amazon // These are just as much for the parents as they are for the kids, but these have been such a gift. The kids can easily grab them off the fridge and fill them up whenever they need without my assistance to reach cups from the cabinets. I’m here for it.
- Gray Jewelry Box | Pottery Barn Kids // My girls are at the age where they’re starting to collect nicer jewelry and I wanted a safe place for them to keep everything. These are small, simple and a beautiful heirloom.
- Rainbow Purse | Anthropologie // For the girl that has everything. This rainbow purse is darling!
- 3-String Guitar | Maisonette // For those little musicians in your life, this is a pretty way to get started!
- Name Puzzle | Etsy // All of my kids have these puzzles and they love them. They come in super handy when they’re learning how to spell their name!
Previous Years Gift Guides:
I hope you found something you loved for your little one or to gift! Enjoy!!