- Chenille Slippers | Target // I have heard great things about these slippers and they are for sure on my wishlist this year!
- Logan + Lenora Daytripper | Amazon // My girls have this series of books and love them. I love that they talk about powerful women and teach a lesson.
- Candle | Farmer and The Belle // Trust me, you’ll want to buy these for all the ladies in your life. They are soy candles made be a local Charlotte mama, and they smell AMAZING, they last and heart behind them is such a sweet story! COUPON CODE: CHRISSY10 for 10% off your order!
- Bud Vase | Susan Gordon Pottery // I came across Susan Gordon Pottery on Instagram and she makes the most beautiful, timeless pieces. I loved this bud vase and added it to my wishlist!
- Chunky Knit Blanket | Pine & Poppy // These blankets are all the rage right now. How cozy do they look. Perfect for the homebody’s in your life!
- Cell Phone Case | Loopy Cases // I’ve been using one of these since I got my last phone, almost a year ago, and it is my favorite phone cases EVER! I can still use my magnetic mount with it and it’s so much easier to hold!
- Flex Core Spatulas | Williams Sonoma // I ordered this set recently and really love them. I’m a huge fan of the mini spatulas. They’re very sturdy and well made.
- Fine Art Print | Julie Paisley Fine Art Print Shop // If you want to present a beautiful work of art to the lady in your life, look no father than the Julie Paisley Fine Art Print Shop. There are SO many beautiful images to choose from!
- Signaturesoft Sweatpants // These pants I have been eyeing for quite some time. people rave about them and call them “butter pants” because they’re so soft!
- Embroidered Clutch | Anthropologie // I am a huge believer in having a nice clutch or two. They might not be used often, but they’ll be totally worth having when the time comes! My tip: if you get one that has lots of colors, make sure they will match your formal dresses you have.
- WooLash Eyelash Serum // I did quite a bit of research and waited a LONG time before trying an eyelash serum. This one is vegan, hormone-free, cruelty-free and non-irritating. I have been using it for 3-4 months now and have noticed a significant difference in my lashes. I can’t compare it to any others, but I have loved it! Especially for the price point!
- RAY-BAN Sunglasses | Amazon // I fell in love with these when I saw someone else wearing them. I have yet to try them on myself, but they’re on my wishlist!
- Kitchenaid Artisan White Mixer | Williams Sonoma // Let’s be honest, you can get this same mixer for $100 less on Amazon with a white metal bowl, but, y’all… that hobnail bowl is TDF. I think I need to upgrade my inherited mixer from my Grandmom!
- Tassel Earrings | Belle Belier // For the trendy lady in your life. These will get compliments wherever you go and the mama that owns this company is one of my favs! They also make gorgeous wrap bracelets and headbands!
- Plush Tassel Throw | Nordstrom // If you follow any fashion and home bloggers, you’ve probably heard of Barefoot Dreams. If you’ve heard of Barefoot Dreams, you’ve probably heard of how unbelievably soft and cozy their products are. Like a cloud. This Nordstrom throw is said to rival the much more expensive Barefoot Dreams one and I plan on buying multiple this year!
- Echo Show 8 | Amazon // We recently added one of these to our echo products line-up and I LOVE it. I want to get one for the kitchen as well to bring up recipes and things you want quick, easy access to. We currently have just an echo in there and love that, but I would like something with a screen. The other cool thing I love, is that it links to the kid’s wifi monitors and will pull those up.
- Leopard Loafers | Rothy’s // I think animal prints are the new neutrals. I love a good leopard print and I have heard amazing things about these Rothy’s They’re on my wishlist this year!
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel | Beauty Counter // I cannot say enough good things about this product. I absolutely love it! For the lady who wants to take better care of her skin, this is a great gift option!
- Padded Lace Bralette | Aerie // I am a HUGE fan of bralettes, especially ones that are padded and have cute straps in front and back for drapey sweaters. This one is one of my favorites!
- Cook Once, Eat All Week | Amazon// This cookbook is such a timesaver. We have it and used it often, especially if we know we have a busy week coming up!
- Sherpa Hoodie | Target // I just purchased this a few weeks ago and IT IS GOOD! It washed beautifully, it’s super soft and cozy! It comes in a bunch of colors, too!
Previous Years Gift Guides:
I hope you found something you loved for your little one or to gift! Enjoy!!