The first gift guide of the season is here! This baby holiday gift guide is a new one for me. I typically just do a “kid’s” guide and lump all ages together, but having a baby again this last year has opened my eyes to lots of good “baby” things! Coming up next are women’s, men’s and stocking stuffers!
- Small Baby Stacking Rings | Crate and Barrel // These stacking rings are so cute. I love the colors and my kiddos always love these stacking toys!
- Little Feminist Board Book Set | Amazon // My girls have this series of books and love them. I love that they talk about powerful women and teach a lesson.
- Bear Footie | Kate Quinn Organics // I have this in the studio wardrobe and in Beckham’s wardrobe. It is SO soft and cute! We have a lot of this line and they are all excellent quality.
- Munchkin Float and Play Bubbles Bath Toy | Amazon // These are so cute for the bath. Beckham loves anything the floats!
- Initial Beanie | Pine & Poppy // These beanies were on my list last year, but they were a different style. I LOVE these monogrammed ones!
- Self Feed Baby Utensils | Amazon // I grabbed these for Beckham’s stocking this year and I think he’s going to be a fan!
- Munchie Mug Snack Cup | Amazon // We have had one of these since we had my first, seven years ago. It is THE BEST and a must have for baby/toddler mamas!
- Pastel Sensory Tumbling Toy | Crate and Kids // How CUTE are these?! We have a similar pair in primary colors, but these are much cuter.
- The First Years Stack Up Cup Toys | Amazon // We also own these and have gifted them multiple times. They are SUCH a hit and an amazing price point!
- Highchair Mini Mat | Gathre // This has saved our new floors. Our girls were not messy eaters, Beckham is a different story! I also love that they have great neutral colors to match our floors.
- Hatch Baby Rest | Amazon // I resisted this purchase for a long time because it seemed a bit expensive for a sound machine. That being said, we have two and are considering buying a third. They are a sound machine, OK TO WAKE clock, nightlight and now they have one that includes a digital clock. You can control it all by your phone and set up programs. Well worth the price!
- Bamboo Baby Plates with Suction | Amazon // I grabbed these for Beckham for Christmas. I’m hoping the suction will stop some of the food from being on our floors.
- KidCo Portable Baby Activity Station | Amazon // My girlfriend had this for a little one and I remembered years later and grabbed one when we had Beckham. We have brought this everywhere and it has been such a help!
- Sassy Wonder Wheel Activity Suction Toy | Amazon // We have had this for our last two and it is a crowd favorite!
- Punch Drop Toy | Pottery Barn Kids // Beckham loves these toys! I want to get one for him and I love that this is made of wood and pastel colors.
- Hair + Body Wash | Tubby Todd // This is our FAVORITE baby and kid wash. We still use it for our oldest, who is seven and just add their conditioner. The All-Purpose cream is a must for any babies with sensitive skin!
- UGG Infant Bootie Slipper | Amazon // These are the best little booties to keep babies feet warm in water! They have sticky bottoms to help with those not sturdy on their feet and are so soft and warm.
- BIBS Pacifier | Amazon // These were a new pick with baby #3. Again, a huge favorite because they are all-natural and the color options are amazing.
- Nested Bean Sleep Sack | Amazon // I was not sold on this sleep sack and tried all the “other” usual ones first. I ended up buying two of these. They are a life-saver for finicky sleepers!
- Swaddle Blankets |Lou Lou and Company // I am a former NICU employee and I’ve had three babies and I photograph babies. These are the BEST swaddle blankets!
- Skip Hop Explore and More Activity Center | Amazon // We have this and love it. It transitions into a table so you can keep it for quite awhile!
Previous Years Gift Guides:
I hope you found something you loved for your little one or to gift! Enjoy!!