You guys… I think I have found my new guilty pleasure. Nutella Puff Pastries! THEY ARE TO DIE FOR!
I came across this recipe (which I can no longer find) and decided to make them after we had bought puff pastry for another dessert that I never made.
They are unbelievably simple to make… especially considering how delicious they taste!
1 package of puff pastry
Nutella or any Hazelnut Spread
1egg + 1 Tbsp water (egg wash)
1) Follow thawing directions for your puff pastry. Once thawed, unroll the pastry carefully and cut into 6 rectangles.
3) Place one tablespoon of nutella onto one half of the rectangle.
2) Use egg wash on 4 sides of rectangle, fold rectangle over and press with a fork.
3) Use a fork to leave a couple of vent holes on top, then brush tops of nutella pockets with egg wash.
4) Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.