Hi Guys!! It’s another month of no video (I know, I know… you miss seeing my face, ha!). We will return to videos with my Loving Lately posts next month- these last two months personally have just been CRAZY with moving and getting all of those ducks in a row… let me tell you, they have been nasty little ducks. NEVER moving again!
Anyway, I am super excited to share some awesome items with you this month! SO much love for these things:
1. GAP Mosaic V-neck One-piece: I LOVE this suit. It fits me perfectly. I got a small, and have a short torso. I feel totally comfortable wearing it, and know it will stand up to kids pulling at my neck. It’s SUPER cute and has fun details in the back with the straps. P.S. It’s on sale right now in the red color, however, it is sold out in most sizes. BOO.
2. Root Beauty Pretty Balm: I just got one of these (color: Loyal) and literally the next week bought Punch Love. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! They have a nice sheer color, keep your lips hydrated and feel amazing on. The best part- they’re free of all the nasty junk other beauty products may have.
3. Root Beauty Portland Eyeshadow: Ahhhh. Seriously LOVE this product! The best part- Root sent me this as a freebie with my first order (the Pretty Balm mentioned above). I swear they may have stalked me because this cooper color brings out the blue in my eyes so well. Not only that, but it has a beautiful shimmer to it!
4. Anthropologie Earring Set: I saw another blogger post about these and had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to order them. A little hesitant, because it seems like every pair of earrings I order from anthro are WAY bulkier than I thought. HOWEVER, these are the PERFECT dainty pair of studs. I adore them! similar.
5. HomeGoods Pillows: Imagine my excitement when Liz Marie Galvin at Liz Marie Blog posted about these a couple of weeks after I picked them up at HomeGoods. I was super impressed with myself, ha! Unfortunately, y’all know HomeGoods is hit or miss- so run and check yours, or shop the ones linked in this post. similar.