We like peanut butter and chocolate around here… can ya tell?!
My husband is especially a fan. His birthday was this past week and every year I try to find a new dessert to make for his birthday that includes chocolate and peanut butter. I had been eyeing this one for awhile and it did NOT disappoint!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 20 Oreos, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- (1) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1-1/2 c. confectioners’ sugar, divided
- (1) 16oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 c. cold milk
- (1) 3.9 oz instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.