And don’t get me wrong, I am a HUGE fan of Nestle products. Their dark chocolate chips are my favorite!
1 3/4 c. all purpose flour
1/2 c. quick cooking oats
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1.5 sticks butter, softened
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 package Nestle Dark Chocolate Morsels
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine flour, baking sode and salt in a medium bowl, set aside.
3) Beat butter, sugars and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, until combined. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4) Stir in dark chocolate morsels.
5) Place by heaping tablespoon full (or using medium cookie scoop) onto ungreased baking sheet.
6) Bake 9-11 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.