These white chocolate brownie pops were another little treat I made for Evie’s second birthday party. I wanted something super simple and cute that I could make, and these fit the bill perfectly!
I mean, you can get much easier than a one-dish dessert, some dipping chocolate and sprinkles! I wasn’t exactly sure what to use for the coating, because I feel like something that seems so simple, can sometimes be so difficult to master! I had originally planned on buying the little discs you can find at most craft stores in the candy making aisle. However, Target didn’t have those. They did however, have this tray of white chocolate squares that you could throw in the microwave and use for dipping. Of course, I forgot to take a photo, and forget the name, and it doesn’t appear in the Target search, but this stuff was awesome! My husband thought it was a little too much on the sweet side, but I thought it was delicious! And super simple!
So here’s what you’ll need:
1box brownie mix
White chocolate for melting
Sprinkles, etc for garnish
1) Bake brownies according to the package and let cool until they can be handled.
2) Get a cookie scoop (so you have nice, evenly sized balls) and start to scoop out the brownies. I chose to then release the balls from the cookie scoop and round them more evenly with my hands. ** Also, if you don’t want people getting hard pieces of brownie when they bite into their pop, save the outsides of the brownies for yourself and just work with the mixture that is in the middle of the dish!
3) Once your balls are shaped, use a lollipop stick to insert into the middle.
4) Refrigerate pops for 20-30 minutes while you prepare the white chocolate.
5) Take brownie pops out of the fridge, dip, shake off the excess and place on a wax paper-covered cookie sheet!
6) Garnish with toppings when white chocolate is just under set.