Friends… I will not bore you with a long post. I’ll keep it short and sweet… TRY THIS RECIPE!!!
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Vanilla Cake Mix (not white cake mix)
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder
1 Tbsp. milk
(Crush the cereal in a bag and then sift out 1 1/1 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with 18-20 cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
4. Add cake mix and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
5. Fill cupcake liners ¾ full and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder.
Add vanilla and powdered sugar.
Adjust the consistency using milk if it is too thick.
7. Pipe onto cooled cupcakes and top with cinnamon sugar and Cinnamon Toast Crunch squares.